The brow lift procedure will take place after administering general anesthesia. Once the patient is comfortable, the surgery will begin. A trained professional will make tiny incisions along your natural hairline, so there is minimal, discreet scarring after recovery. Tissues and muscles are then tightened and pulled up or repositioned, and excess skin and tissue may be removed altogether.
1 to 2 hours.
2 to 4 weeks.
Dr. Camilo Reyes is a natural when it comes to cosmetic surgeries in Colombia. With extensive field experience and having successfully handled hundreds of unique cases, you can trust him to deliver your desired results!
1. The complete brow lift procedure may take around one to two hours to complete.
2. After surgery, your forehead will be wrapped with a bandage to minimize swelling and bruising.
3. During recovery, you should avoid putting pressure on your incisions or the area around them; always rest with your head elevated.
4. Most bandages are removed in one to three days, while the stitches may be removed after one week.
5. For the next several weeks, you may still notice slight swelling in the area. The incision lines will also fade away over time.
6. Avoid straightening, coloring, or perming your hair for at least a month after surgery.
If you are looking for a qualified professional for your brow lift, Colombia may be the best choice! Dr. Camilo Reyes is a true professional in the field of cosmetic surgery. He has a particular skill that helps shape and sculpt facial muscle and tissue for a more youthful, natural appearance.
Our surgical procedures are renowned across Colombia and even overseas for their incredible results. We have the best technology and medical instruments that keep your procedure efficient, error–free and effective. Our patients spend a very short time in recovery before they are ready to return home.
Post-surgery, our professionals will continue to provide you with support and guidance for a quick recovery! Recovery can be a challenging time for some patients; our professionals will be available to help answer your questions and address any concerns that may be bothersome. If you are ready to take the first step, book your initial consultation with us today!
Contact us now and a member of our team will contact you shortly.